Should you use the IFP Excel Add-In?
You already know Imagine Software is the award-winning and leading provider of real-time portfolio management and risk and regulatory solutions for financial firms worldwide. And on nearly every desktop is the powerful Microsoft Excel—arguably the optimum application for data analysis with an unmatched ability to visually organize data in charts or graphs and easily view trends and patterns.
Now you can combine two powerhouses – Imagine and Excel – and the resulting possibilities are nearly endless.
- Do you want to streamline your business processes and perform the same functions as I/O Services but with a simplified process and in one file?
- Do you want to leverage your Excel expertise and easily import real time Imagine data, access data/price feeds, calculate Greeks and run risk/stress analysis?
What exactly does the Excel Add-in do?
The options range from simple standalone functions you can type into a cell – like a standard formula – to custom spreadsheets and apps developed for you by the Imagine consulting team that rely on IFP Apps, enabling you to easily:
- download position or pricing information from Imagine
- manipulate and/or graph derived data within a few moments
- incorporate proprietary data and update Imagine with the click of a button
The IFP Excel Add-in is fast, powerful, and configurable. Use your current apps, apps available on the marketplace, or contact us to create a custom app or spreadsheet specific to your workflow process and needs. Watch our demo to get an idea of what’s possible with the Excel Add-in.
About the Author
Brian holds a Masters in Quantitative Finance from Rutgers University. Brian can be contacted by email or phone: 646-827-4418